Saturday 3 January 2009

Feeling Strange

Ok, so here's the shiz:
That's exactly it. I feel really strange. I use words such as 'shiz' which i personally shun. And if it's not stupid things like that, then I'm saying things that are weird in the opposite way like 'which i personally shun'. SINCE WHEN DO I SAY 'SHUN" IN A NORMAL SENTENCE?!?!
but's it's not only that.
normally i am a very outgoing and loud person who says what i think and is bloody hyper all the time. But recently, i have been very quiet. I've basically been the opposite to my normal self. I have been quite sober (there is a joke that i'm drunk when in fact i'm sober). I mean, it's completely weird. and i don't like it one bit. i enjoy being insane... but i feel really sane atm. I know it's probably a phase that i'll snap out of when i get back with friends and back into a normal routined life, but i'm scared that i wont.
The other night i went out with a group of mates to a restaurant and even though i was with the mates that i love and will be returning to in two days time, i wasnt hyper. i wasn't what i remmeber and know myself to be. Instead of being all "WOOOO!!!" i just sat at the edge of the table and, of course laughing when the situation was laughable (again with the weird language??!?) and inputting enough to keep me under the radar, watched what was going on. I wasn't hyper, but normal. NORMAL! ME?!?!
I dunno, it feels like i don't quite fit with my best mates anymore... it may just be me thinking too much. a phase you know? it just scares me that at this moment in time i feel like i get along with all the guys (that the majority of my friends dispise) a lot better than i get along with my friends... maybe it's just me. hopefully a phase. a phase...

1 comment:

  1. Heya pretty girl!!
    Okay, so this whole not fitting with us is rubiish dude!! You totally click with meee!!
    No need to fret m'dear...as soon as yoo get back into normal crappy schoolife you will be the norm jemma...and you will get back to spicing up my life...and btw..i'm sorry if i sparked this thing by saying you lost some of ur jemmaness...i take it back hun xx
    The meal at the restuarunt was ultra good...and maybe yoo were just having an awf day...we all do...don't you worry xx
    It's all in the mind deary xx
    Love yooooooooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete