Friday 6 May 2011

Nothing Better To Do

Hey Guys,

Ok OK, I do actually have something better to do (AKA revision for my alevels which I seem to be failing....) but I felt like venting the random thoughts that filter through my head. As I normally do :P So this post actually has little focus and so I genuinely have no idea what might come of it. I might write a story, give a blog entry (wooo my life is fun! :P) or even break out into song, even though then you wouldn't hear it cos I'm not entirely sure how to add a audio file to this/can't be bothered/can't sing and wish to keep that kind of embarrassment from happening. In all honestly I will probably end up doing a bit of all of the above :P And will probably end up vlogging at the end of it. But I need (seriously need) some form of editing software that won't crash on me/drive me absolutely NUTS as the one I used for my coursework piece did, and that would also take the files my camera films.. yes, i have a camera who is so tempermental it won't let the footage be edited by much else but itself.. and it can't even do that! Stupid thing :P

So, recently I have joined twitter to vent the little thoughts that run through my head, and to be honest I think I am genuinely addicted. See, I have the widely known problem of liking my voice a little too much.. I don't really like my voice that much but I like talking :) And why shouldn't I talk and do things I enjoy? Seems like the best thing to do. :) So now, in my efforts to stop the ever growing sense of groaning at my voice from everyone else in the room I have taken to tweeting the things I think and wanna say. So now I've gone from being a talkative person to seeming entirely anti-social as I sit texting a website... I've never really liked the middle grounds. :D

So anyway, I'm thinking of starting my own webshow. Yes, I know that I failed at the news show, but, although I take an interest in the world and what it has to say, I don't really like the news. I could rant for hours about how I don't like it. But this one is almost a challenge Jem show and I have been toying with this idea for a long time, just needed the time and motivation, and what better motivation than procrastination! (yes, just tweeted that one.. methinks I need help :P) Ah well, it shall come as soon as I can edit it... haha!

I've suddenly gotten tired... damn it. I had such great aspirations for this post!! I'll have to come back it later.

But I shall leave you with this thought: "If a monkey walks on all fours but they are still called hands and feet, why are cats' and dogs' hands and feet called paws???" That's animalist. And yes, that just came out of nowhere... I am a form of prophet. :P ox

No comments:

Post a Comment